The Daikin Europe Group’s Corporate Ethics
Daikin’s Corporate Ethics are an expression of fundamental values and represent a framework for decision-making. It is the personal responsibility and obligation of each member of the Daikin Europe Group to respect high ethical and legal standards of conduct in both letter and spirit, whether or not imposed by law.
These are the 12 key elements of Daikin’s Corporate Ethics:
- Securing legal compliance
- Providing safe, high-quality products and services anticipating the future needs of end-users
- Conducting business operations based on the principles of fair competition
- Practicing fair procurement by maintaining friendly yet challenging and competitive relations with suppliers
- Respecting intellectual property and confidentiality of proprietary information
- Timely and appropriate disclosing of corporate information
- Being a company that aims to have minimal environmental impact
- Ensuring the safety of our operations
- Cultivating a dynamic workplace that fosters pride and enthusiasm in each employee
- Protecting corporate assets
- Practicing moderation in entertainment and gift exchanges
- Maintaining a firm attitude toward illegal, antisocial and unethical behaviour.